The CUPE Bargaining Council and the Provincial Health Labour Relations Services (PHLRS) met on
February 9 and 11, 2021. CUPE tabled our proposal package and the PHLRS provided a partial package.
CUPE’s package included requests for improvements to the language, additions from the collective agreements of the members that joined CUPE during the representation votes, changes to the part-time STAT pay, improvements to benefits, improvements to premiums, and wage increases.
There are many more proposals. This will be a long process, but we will keep you informed as we go.
The next dates we have set to meet with the PHLRS are February 19, 23 and 25, 2021. We have proposed additional dates for March and April and will share these once they are confirmed. We are doing everything we can to keep this process moving forward.
How was your CUPE Bargaining Council formed?
Your Bargaining Council is made up of representatives from every local participating in central table negotiations: Local 204/Shared Health and Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA), Local 4270/ Southern Health-Santé Sud (SH-SS), Local 8600/Northern Regional Health Authority (NRHA) and Local 500/ WRHA – Riverview Health Centre.
Who is your Bargaining Council?
Your CUPE Bargaining Council is made up of front-line health care workers just like you.
- Christine Lussier (L8600/NRHA)
- Cindy Terwin (L4270/SH-SS)
- Colin Hall (L204/Shared Health & WRHA) Alternate: Kim Grey (L204/Shared Health & WRHA)
- Daniel Richards (L204/Shared Health & WRHA) Alternate: Theresa Proctor (L204/Shared Health & WRHA)
- Debbie Boissonneault (L204/Shared Health & WRHA)
- Holly Chaperon (L4270/SH-SS)
- Limson Mestito (L500/WRHA – Riverview Health Centre)
- Marie Nixon (L8600/NRHA)
- Scott Solmundson (L204/Shared Health & WRHA)
- Shannon McAteer, CUPE Health Care Coordinator
If you have any questions or comments, please send an email to [email protected]